Monday, April 27, 2009

MIXTAPE MONDAYS: DJ Ransom

This week's entry for Mixtape Mondays is called "The Best Of Rich Harrison" by DJ Ransom. My boy DJ Moma came to Vegas last year for some off-season vacationing and laced me with amazing CD. Rich Harrison is one of my favorite producers and if you didn't know, he's the dude responsible for such hits like "Crazy in Love" by Beyonce, "Get Right" by Jennifer Lopez, "1 Thing" by Amerie (he also produced her whole first album), "Didn't You Know" by Tha Rayne, "Soldier" by Destiny's Child, "Take My Hand" by Usher and many more. Alot of Rich Harrison's music that I happen to love like "Whatever I Want" & "Ride" by Usher wasn't even officially released and never made it out for people to hear. Thanks to DJ Ransom for making mixtapes like this & goodlooks to Moma for lacing me. Crooked signing out...uno!

No comments: