Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DOWN & DERBY: Rollerskating Party

Is this possible? Can this be? A rollerskating party in Las Vegas??? I was sold on the concept alone but when I saw the DJ line-up, I knew it was gon be crazy!! This Saturday, April 11th we got "Down & Derby" @ Beauty Bar in downtown Vegas hosted by The Sin City Rollers with local dynamos DJ OB-One & DJ Supra playing indie/electro in the discotheque & my boy DJ Nugget & DJ Shred from Pittsburgh spinning disco/classics in the roller rink. It's $5 with RSVP so log onto www.downandderby.com for more info. No rollerblades please!!!

Rollerskating??? Saturday??? Nothing comes to mind but DE LA SOUL!!!

OB-One also laced me with this new electro mixtape the other week. He teamed up with his boy DJ Big Syphe out in LA and put together the "LA/LV Collaboration" CD. It's definitely for the serious electro head (which I occasionally am) so those of the faint-of-heart should be warned!!! Check it out...

No comments: