Monday, January 10, 2011

MIXTAPE MONDAYS: DJ Moma

What's good Knyewtron's!!! It's been well over a year since "Mixtape Mondays" has been posted on the site but it's finally back & it's here to stay. This week's entry is from my NY homie DJ Moma. Since his "Soul By The Pound: The UK Soul Mix" cd was featured on "Mixtape Mondays" in 2009, Moma has accomplished so much like winning the "Red Bull Thre3style Brooklyn Competition" last year. His newest mixtape is the 4th Volume of his "Satisfy My Soul" series. It's is a dope mix of late 80's & early 90's house music. Listening to this mix brought back alot of memories when I first started going to clubs wearing polka dot shirts, doc martens & rocking a flat top with the top dyed blond (even if I had pictures from back then, there's no way I'd be posting them lol). Enjoy Knyewtrons! Until next week...Neva.

No comments: