Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kenn's Agenda Show Recap

Trade show season has officially kicked off for 2011! Trade shows are always a great way for us to find new underground brands making noise, follow up with contacts in our crazy industry & establish new business opportunities for KNYEW. The first show on tap for 2011 was the Agenda Trade Show in Anaheim, CA. From the garage-run clothing lines on the verge of explosion, to the well-established elite, Agenda caters to the needs of buyers & streetwear brands that exist on a higher level of design & aesthetic. With a strong emphasis in style, art, music and culture, the Agenda experience is as much a lesson as it is a tool. Here is my recap...or at least what I can share.

This was the walk way leading into the Trade Show for Agenda. I couldn't help but admire this montage of words & photos. I walked away feeling a tad bit inspired.

As soon as you walk in, you instantly get a warm welcome from the dj blasting uncomfortably loud music through out the convention hall. I think he was with Skull Candy...not quite sure (Neva thought he was Large Professor).

Always good to see the fellas from The Hundreds. Their new line of Hundreds Footware for Fall 2011 is pretty sick. They took their kicks to another level this year. Stay tuned.

I noticed that Black Scale is making damn near everything these days...can't knock the hustle (don't hate Dr.Dre).

There was a graf artist was painting this piece all day Thursday & Friday during the show. I regret not seeing it finished before I left.

I had to make a quick stop at the Huf booth to see the homie, fellow lurker & scumbag extraordinaire Keith (Magic Trade Show is only a month or so away homie!).

I'll give you one guess which brand this Medusa belongs to...

I stopped by Good Wood NYC & they gave their Jesus Piece a new make over for 2011. I dig it.

I know what I'm going to be for Halloween! Maybe I can talk Good Wood into making banana hammocks to complete the fit?

Here's an actual bar code that Good Wood NYC made that instantly transfers their contact information when you scan it...whoa!

No comments: