Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kenn's 2010 Wrap-Up

Happy New Year Knyewtrons!!! We're kicking off 2011 with a lil "2010 Wrap-Up" from all the members of the KNYEW Crew. The year goes by so fast and sometimes, after all the projects, events, sales and conventions, we lose track of what we've accomplished and miss the opportunity to reflect on the whole experience. Our first entry for KNYEW's "2010 Wrap-Up" comes from a man who needs no introduction. I call him the face of KNYEW but you may know him as Kenn Davenport aka Killah Knyewtron aka Black & Yellow aka "I'm not Samoan". Enjoy Knyewtrons.
Crooked signing out.


KEN'S FAVORITE BRAND FOR 2010:
The Hundreds is my favorite brand for 2010 for one reason alone....Garfield. I've been a Garfield fan for as long as I can remember. I use to always drive my Dad crazy because I would cut out the Garfield comic strip before he could read the paper. Needless to say, Garfield is one of my all time favorite comics. I never thought I would see a collaboration like this from The Hundreds. We have witnessed TH create many collaboration projects through the years but I really feel this was their biggest and best. The tees, accessories, skate decks, and footwear was on point.


KEN'S FAVORITE TEE FOR 2010:
Knyew x Free Gold Watch "Bugsy Siegal" took the crown this year as my favorite tee for 2010.


KEN'S FAVORITE MOVIE FOR 2010:
The Human Centipede...if you haven't seen it please do me a favor and check this flick out. You'll thank me later.


KEN'S FAVORITE KNYEW MOMENT FROM 2010:
Two words...Francine Dee!!!!! What started off as a simple idea to help promote KNYEW's new bic lighters and stickers (Tits x Bics x Stickers Project) ended up being a complete showstopper and took on a life of it's own.


KEN'S FAVORITE "WTF!" MOMENT FROM 2010:

This is my favorite photo taken at KNYEW during 2010. Crooked & I were setting up the front windows for a display. We weren't aware that "lil man" behind us was mean muggin' for the camera. What great photo of one of our Knyewtrons!

No comments: