Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Oldschool Weds" at LAVO with Phife from A Tribe Called Quest

It's been almost 5 months now & our "Oldschool Weds" party at LAVO has been thriving, getting better & better every week all thanks to the support of our Knyewtrons in & out of Las Vegas. This week we got Phife Dawg from A Tribe Called Quest & actor/director Michael Rappaport in the building, celebrating the release of their new documentary "Beats Ryhmes & Life: The Travels Of A Tribe Called Quest". Having seen this doc over 5 times, I can't explain how amazing it was to see the birth, life & tragic destruction of my favorite childhood hip-hop captured on film. I've been an ATCQ fan since "I Left My Wallet In El Segundo" & a die hard Q-Tip fan since his first cameo on the Jungle Brothers "Black Is Black". I can't wait to meet Michael Rappaport & witness Phife, the 5 Ft Assasin, rock the crowd this Wednesday. You don't wanna miss this one Knyewtrons. Email us at events@knyew.com for guestlist info. See yall Wednesday!!! Crooked Signing out...



No comments: