Monday, May 2, 2011

MIXTAPE MONDAYS: DJ REACH

This week's entry for "Mixtape Mondays" is called "What Happens In Vegas" by my man DJ Reach. This mixtape is a great dance mix recorded live at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas where Reach spins at every Friday. I knew Reach back in NY around 2003 when he was the DJ for Last Call with Carson Daly & now he's spinning celebrity events for the likes of Jay-Z, Kanye West, Madonna, Kim Kardashian, The Black Eyed PeasSince. I recently got a chance to hear him at New York hot spot RDV a few months ago. His high-energy, eclectic DJ set had the crowd going crazy. It was a Wednesday night at 4 in the morning & the dance floor was still packed. If Reach ever comes to your town, I highly recommend you to check him out. You won't be disappointed. Many thanks to DJ Reach for providing us with this weeks mixtape entry. Hey fam, I'm still waiting to see that interview I did for you for your blog. Hit a brother up & let me know what's good!!! Enjoy Knyewtrons...Neva.

No comments: