Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Black Panda Express" starring DJ Neva

As I walked into the shop today, I noticed a large paper bag sitting in the back office. To my surprise...it was Neva's (aka Black Panda's) lunch. I looked through the large bag and found an assortment of goodies that tantalized my taste buds with it's mystifying aromas. Please follow me as I take you on journey into...NEVA'S LUNCH!!!

Let the journey begin...a lunch only a kid from the Bronx could love
Corn beef sammich on wheat wit mayo...I wud've preferred mustard
This was actually kept in our fridge to maintain crispness...no doubt!Extra large bag of Baked Ruffles...unopened
And if one bag of chips wasn't enough, we have this half eaten oneNo meal is complete without a refreshing beverage...mmmmmAnd as our journey ends, I can only wonder one thing...
Will it look as good coming out as it did going in?
Only Neva and the Gods will know.
Inspired by Brian Johnson and John Bender...Crooked signing out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH WOW HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!! BOOKMARKING A DIRECT LINK TO THIS SPECIFIC BLOG ENTRY SO I CAN HAVE THIS AVAILABLE FOR BAD DAYS. HAHAHAHHA CROOKED U SUCH A DICK! HAHAHAHHA!!