Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Hundreds x DeLorean Motor Company Collection

I remember watching Back to The Future as a child in 1985. Yes, there was a time before the internet, web surfing, and blogging. Time travel, action, Lorraine McFly, and adventure did it for me. The movie was nothing short of amazing. But there was something that really captivated my imagination....the DeLorean DMC-12. At that point in my young life I had never seen a piece of machinery that was so beautiful. I never thought the DeLorean was a functioning car, I thought it was a Hollywood trick.

Thanks to The Hundreds, they have revived this small part of my childhood by teaming up with the DeLorean Motor Company and creating a special collection of tees and new eras honoring this incredible automobile. There are only a handful of select retail shops in the country that are carrying this limited edition collabo and we're proud to say that KNYEW is one of them. Check out The Hundreds Blog for more details on their work with the Delorean Motor Company & make sure to come thru to check out their new collection.


No comments: