Monday, October 12, 2009

KNYEW DJ SUPPLIES!!!

It's been long over due but we finally decided to carry DJ supplies at KNYEW. We've been getting requests for certain DJ necessities like needles & Serato vinyl at the shop ever since we opened. Seeing that me & Neva are both DJ's, everyone pretty much assumed that we'd carry some DJ'ing equipment and supplies. I decided to hit up our LA connection, Phenom & Quickie, at www.djcity.com for some DJ gear & they actually sponsored a whole section for us at the store. DJCity has been supplying vinyl and equipment online for as long as I can remember. Back when I was in NYC, I would order records online from them cause it was hard to get certain mixes on wax over in the eastcoast. Now they have one of the best MP3 record pools in the business and almost every DJ I know subscribes to their pool. Check out some of the gear we'll be carrying and remember...this is only for in-store sales ONLY. Please no online orders or requests. Crooked signing out...

No comments: