Monday, April 7, 2008

KNYEW in Austin, TX

I was in Austin, TX this weekend spinning at a couple of clubs (VICCI on Saturday & QUA on Sunday) and I decided to hit up some shops while I was out there. As soon as I landed and checked into the telly on Saturday, I hit up MOTIVE 807 and COMPLETE CLOTHING.

First Stop: MOTIVE 807
Located on 710 Brazos between 7th & 8th Street.
I met up with Fahad who was super cool and we chopped it up about the business for a lil' bit. He's been open for over 3 years, an O.G. in the game, and he was throwing me a lot of jewels. This is definitely the go-to spot for kicks and they had a really wide selection of clothing and accessories. Many thanks to Fahad for the hospitality and the Nike Terminators.


Second Stop: COMPLETE CLOTHING
Located on 106 East 8th Street between Congress and Brazos.
Fahad actually recommended this spot to me which was located just around the corner from MOTIVE 807. I met up with Roy Castillo and his boys, who were all about the Playstation 3 hooked up in the shop (I was a lil' jealous). The layout and overall look inside was crazy. I liked alot of their tees and ended up copping a PLAIN GRAVY shirt for my night at the club. Goodlooking out fellas.

No comments: